Coventry Township Board of Zoning Appeals
August 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 31, 2021
BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The Coventry Township Board of Zoning Appeals, 68 Portage Lakes Drive, Coventry Township, Ohio, 44319, will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, May 4th, 2021, at 6:00 PM VIA ZOOM, a web-based video teleconferencing provider, to consider the following requests:
- 2021-09 Stonefield Engineering and Design, LLC, 15 Spring St., Princeton, New Jersey, 08542: Requesting a maximum access way width variance of 5 feet from the required 30 feet and a front and side yard landscape buffer variance to locate parking space and an access drive 2.9 feet and 1.5 feet, respectively, from property lines for a proposed drive-through car wash for properties located in a B-3 zoning district at 3152 & 3184 Manchester Rd., Akron, OH 44319(Article 18.01 I, 18.01 J).
- 2021-10 Brandon Ellinger, 890 Fairview Ave, Barberton, OH 44203: Requesting a floor space variance of 1132 square foot from the required 968 square feet and a height variance of 3 feet from the required 15 feet to construct a 30’x46’, 1380 square foot accessory building for a property located in a R-1 zoning district at 890 Fairview Ave, Barberton, OH 44203 (6.02, 6.03I).
- 2021-11 Ralph Waszak, Jr., 419 Dorwil Dr., Akron, OH 44319: Requesting a sideline setback variance of 5 feet from the required 8 feet to continue on a 3 foot setback for a residential addition for a property located in a R-3 zoning district located at 419 Dorwil Dr., Akron, OH 44319 (8.03C).
- 2021-12 Daryl Gentry, Gutter Solutions, Inc., 2708 S Main St. Akron, OH 44319: Requesting a minimum access way width variance of 5 feet from the permitted 20 feet for a proposed access drive and a landscape buffer variance to locate a proposed access drive 4.5 feet from the side property line for a property in a B-1 zoning district located at 2708 S Main St., Akron, OH 44319 (Article 18.01 I, 18.01 J).
- 2021-13 Don Boyer 562 PLD LLC dba Picks Harbor, 562 Portage Lakes Dr., Akron, OH 44319: Requesting a conditional use permit to operate a restaurant, bar and patio to include outside dining at Pick’s Harbor at a property located in a B-2 zoning district at 562 Portage Lakes Dr., Akron, OH 44319 (Article 11, Section 11.01B).
The full text and drawings of the proposed variance requests are available for public viewing in the Coventry Township Zoning Office, from 8:00 to 12:00, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at 68 Portage Lakes Drive, Akron, Ohio 44319. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact in advance to schedule an appointment. You must contact the Coventry Township Zoning Office at 330-644-0785 Ext. 2 or [email protected] to make other arrangements to view the plans or submit written statements before the hearing. The public is invited to participate in this virtual meeting.
Due to constraints caused by the COVID19 pandemic, this meeting will be held via ZOOM, a link will be provided on the township website at www.coventrytownship.com/events/
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 9025 7806
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87590257806#,,,,,,0#,,752839# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,87590257806#,,,,,,0#,,752839# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 875 9025 7806
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcLG1aknW